Patriots for Recovery is excited to be actively seeking members! Here’s what we’re about:
Our mission is to provide community support and access to resources for George Mason University students recovering from substance use disorders, eating disorders and/or other process addictions.
We wish to develop a comprehensive, abstinence-based program that offers solutions to the unique issues that students in recovery face. This program will include recovery, academic, and financial resources as well as recovery-specific education, meeting spaces, and housing vital to fostering a thriving community of peers.
We need your involvement to carry out our mission and bring our vision a reality. Contact us with ideas, concerns, and comments. We are here for you!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates:
- SMART Recovery: https://www.smartrecovery.org/community/calendar.php
- Refuge Recovery: https://refugerecovery.org/meetings?tsml-day=any&tsml-region=online-english
- Narcotics Anonymous Online Meetings: https://www.na.org/meetingsearch/text-results.php?country=Web&state&city&zip&street&within=5&day=0&lang&orderby=distance
- Alcoholics Anonymous Online Meetings: http://aa-intergroup.org/directory.php
- Marijuana Anonymous Online Meetings: https://www.ma-online.org/
- Al-Anon Online Meetings: https://al-anon.org/al-anon-meetings/electronic-meetings/
Patriots for Recovery Meetings:
PFR is open to all students who identify with having a substance use disorder, eating disorder and other process addictions. Snacks and Coffee Provided!
Every week, we practice self-care, recovery and peer support.
Can’t make our meetings? Please fill out our interest form and we will get you connected.