Looking for support for yourself or another student? Please see the below buttons and select the appropriate form(s) for your needs. Visit https://ssac.gmu.edu/support-request-and-referrals/ for more information and helpful details. 

I am a Mason Student requesting support for myself.

This form is appropriate for currently enrolled students requesting support for themselves. Please use the next section to submit a referral if you are not a currently enrolled student seeking support for yourself.

I am concerned about a Mason Student and would like to submit a referral.

This form is available to all users to notify our office of your concerns for a Mason Student. This includes faculty, staff, family, friends, classmates, roommates and community members.